Thursday, May 15, 2008

Something to Do

I moved from Maryland to New Jersey around the end of 2005 / start of 2006. I woke up this morning and realized I haven't done very much in the time I've spent here. I've seen Blue Man Group once in New York. I've been to a few New Jersey Devils games. And I've been down the Jersey Shore a bunch of times.

I'm not really one to go out on adventures or run to the crowds, but jeez, that's pretty bad.

So, I've been looking online today, because it's the slowest day in the history of slow work days, and I think I'm actually finding things to do that interest me!

I'm not quite sure what I feel like doing this weekend, but so far I've found Adventure Aquarium, and whale watching trips! I'm very excited about this! I hope I don't get lazy and just not do anything this weekend. And I hope that the whale watching trips aren't all booked up!

I'm sure there are a ton of things to do in New Jersey, and I'd like to start going out and doing them.

So that's what this summer will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment